Top Scheduling Tools for Your B2B Sales Team in 2022
Here are the best scheduling tools for your B2B Sales team other than Hubspot. Compare top features, pricing, and fit for your business.
As sales reps, your main objective is to convert potential leads into paying customers. But scheduling meetings with leads is a common issue for sales teams. It's hard to reach out, schedule meetings, and send emails, not to mention: time-consuming.
The constant back-and-forth, “Does x time work for you?”, “Can we reschedule?” etc., can drive you crazy. Many B2B businesses still rely on a spreadsheet to track leads and manage their appointments, but using scheduling tools for managing sales is much more effective and efficient.
Best Scheduling Tools for Increasing Sales in 2022
Starting with arguably the most popular scheduling tool across industries, Calendly has everything your sales team needs, ranging from meeting polls to routing forms customised availability, and multiple calendar connections.
“Calendly eliminates barriers to the ability for prospective customers to schedule meetings with customer service and marketing representatives in my company. A major benefit is that I am automatically converting sales leads into scheduled appointments, which in turn provides me with enough chance to convert them into buying customers.” - G2 review
With Calendly, you can:
- Route high-quality leads and prioritise meetings based on industry, company, size, etc.
- Reduce no-shows by sending automated reminders before a meeting.
- Share booking link directly from a web browser
- Basic: Free
- Essentials : $8/seat/mo
- Professional : $12/seat/mo
- Teams : $16/seat/mo
- Free trial: 14-days
Doodle is one of the powerful scheduling tools for sales teams. Finding a common time for meetings can be a nightmare, especially if you’re part of a large team. This is where Doodle comes to the rescue. One of the best features it offers is its group poll. You can set up a poll with your team to vote on a time slot that is the most convenient.
“It's a very easy interface to help you schedule options with both dates and times. It's particularly helpful when trying to schedule outside of your organisation. It fills the void when you can't schedule to public/shared calendars (like you would in Google Suite or Outlook).” - G2 reviewer.
With Doodle, you can:
- Create separate booking pages based on the purpose of the call, like intro, demo, lock-in, etc.
- Get analytics about your bookings to understand customer interest.
- Add your photo, signature, and company logo according to your brand guidelines.
- Integrate with Zapier, Google Meet, Zoom and more
- Pro: $6.95/user/ mo
- Team: $8.95/user / mo
- Free trial: 14-days
Chili Piper not only lets you qualify your customers before routing them to book meetings directly with your sales rep. It also comes with a Chrome extension to make things even simpler.
“I like the flexibility Chili Piper provides in terms of lead routing. Before Chili piper, we used Hubspot workflows to round-robin between reps in regions. This often led to issues because only an even split is possible. Another very nice feature is the ability for prospects to directly book a meeting in the calendar of a sales rep.” -G2 reviewer.
With Chili Piper, you can:
- Manage your pipeline better with automated CRM updates.
- Book a meeting from your phone.
- Transfer prospects between assignees.
- Instant Booker: $15/user/ month
“I like the ability to schedule my availability for the week, including different hours each day. Appointlet compares my availability hours with calendar conflicts and offers customers appointment times for phone calls. It is a winning situation for customers and me.” - G2 reviewer.
With Appointlet, you can:
- Create custom intake forms with multiple field options
- Schedule automated reminders to attendees
- Limit the number of meetings in a day
- Limit the number of people in a meeting
- Integrate with Google Calendar, Zoom, Salesforce, Hubspot, Mailchimp, and more
- Essentials: free
- Premium: $8/user/mo
Making a good introduction to a potential lead can help immensely in converting them to paying customers. As a scheduling tool for a sales team, one of the best features of CalendarHero is that it can find common connections with your prospects and help you make a warm intro.
With CalendarHero, you can:
- Book meetings with your own AI meeting assistant on Slack, or Microsoft Teams.
- Automate document generation for presentation or sales contract.
- Integrate and update your preferred CRM like Hubspot, Salesforce, Copper, Pipedrive
- Basic: Free
- Profession: $8/mo
- Teams: $12/user/mo
- Free trial: 14-days
Need to cancel or reschedule a meeting quickly and politely? YouCanBook.me is a tool that lets you do exactly that with no hassle. Send personalised follow-up questions after an appointment to get some valuable feedback.
“The set-up is easy and intuitive. It's easy to embed within a sales funnel and what I like best is the ability to politely cancel (or decline) booked calls with an editable email...many other services don't allow you to cancel the appointments. When I needed guidance to embed or add live links to my triggered emails, support was nearly immediate.” - G2 reviewer.
With YouCanBook.me, you can:
- Embed your booking page on your website
- Customise email and SMS notifications
- Customise booking forms and share the data with your sales team
- Paid: $9/calendar / month
One of the best scheduling tools for B2B sales teams, Cirrus Insight is a full-fledged sales software. Besides booking meetings with prospects, it also lets you create email templates and sales cadences. Sales managers can also get visibility into employee activity to increase productivity.
“The tool is native to salesforce and compatible with the Gsuite, which we are using internally. The UI is clean; everything gets synced to salesforce with minimal action from the sales team. It's kind of like a layer over your inbox which communicates with your CRM directly. It is way better than than Salesforce's own competitive tool Salesforce Inbox which itself powered by Cirrus.” - G2 reviewer.
With Cirrus Insight, you can:
- Track your sales activities from your inbox.
- Sync your data with Salesforce.
- Use analytics to increase sales.
- Track attachments you send via email.
- Salesforce Sync: $10/user/mo
- Pro: $21/user/mo
- Expert: $29/user/mo
Finding the right tool for your team can be overwhelming, considering the number of options in the market.
The scheduling tools we have listed are user-friendly and easy to integrate with Salesforce. Automating the scheduling of appointments can help your sales team manage their time better and lead to an overall increase in productivity among your sales team. Try out the free plan first to see if it fits your team size, structure, and goals.